Optics in Clinical Practice IV
Institute of Physics, Optical Group
Time: Thursday, 22nd March, 2018
Location: School of Physics and Astronomy, University of Nottingham
Professor Ioan Notingher, University of Nottingham,
Dr Mark Dickinson, University of Manchester
We invite you to join us for an exciting day discussing optics developments in clinical practice. We ensured we get the views directly from clinics and clinicians. The meeting is organised around seven invited talks with two poster sessions interspersed.
Our invited speakers include:
- Sandeep Varma, Consultant Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon, Circle Nottingham NHS Treatment Centre;
- Reena Sidhu, Consultant Gastroenterologist, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust;
- Josep Sulé-Suso, Associate Specialist and Professor in Oncology at the Cancer Centre, University Hospital of North Staffordshire and Keele University;
- Sarah Bohndiek, Reader in Biomedical Physics at the Cavendish Laboratory University of Cambridge, Group Leader at the Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute;
- Dan Elson, Professor of Surgical Imaging and Biophotonics, Hamlyn Centre for Robotic Surgery, Institute of Global Health Innovation and Department of Surgery, Imperial College London;
- Hamid Dehghani, Professor of Medical Imaging, School of Computer Science, University of Birmingham;
- Steve Morgan, Professor of Biomedical Imaging, Faculty of Engineering, University of Nottingham.
There is no fee for this meeting, however registration is required.
For further information please email Ioan.Notingher@nottingham.ac.uk or Mark.Dickinson@manchester.ac.uk.
Register and submit your poster abstracts at: https://www.iopconferences.org/iop/1177/home
Topics include any clinical or medical applications of optics. Abstracts should be 250 words maximum. Poster size: 56cm width × 86cm height.
Deadline for registration and poster abstracts: Friday 2nd March 2018
Download flyer (pdf)