- Networking and information exchange with an international membership of professionals devoted to furthering the translation of vibrational spectroscopy into the clinical arena: via conferences, workshops, summer schools and Special Interest Groups. Links to valuable scientific resources
- Apply for discounted registration fees for Society conferences, workshops and summer schools
- Receive information and electronic notification of conferences, workshops and seminars related to the Society’s aims
- Be eligible for Society prizes
- Your publications listed on the website
- Posting of job and event adverts on the Society’s website
- Apply for Student Travel Awards
- Apply for Early Career Researcher Travel Awards
- Be eligible to vote in Society elections and to stand for Office within the Society
Categories of membership
Membership of the Society is for period of 12 months.
Applicable to post-doctoral, academic, non profit, governmental and industrial scientists. This category is for personal membership.
Applicable to any student who is registered as being in full-time or part-time education, studying for either an undergraduate degree (i.e. BSc) or higher degree (i.e. MSc, PhD). Applicants should provide evidence of their student status, such as a photograph of their student ID, or a letter from their supervisor (or equivalent) on university letterhead, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Retired Person Membership
Applicable to those aged 65 years and over.
Unemployed Person Membership
Applicable to anyone who is below 65 years of age and not in paid employment.
Applicable to any business or organisation that wishes to join as a business entity. One person should be identified as being the official contact for the business.