Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Networking and information exchange with an international membership of professionals devoted to furthering the translation of vibrational spectroscopy into the clinical arena: via conferences, workshops, summer schools and Special Interest Groups. Links to valuable scientific resources;
- Receive information and electronic notification of conferences, workshops and seminars related to the Society’s aims;
- Your publications listed on the website;
- Posting of job and event adverts on the Society’s website;
- Be eligible to vote in Society elections.
In addition the Corporation will:
- Receive two additional Individual Memberships;
- Have the Corporation logo placed on the CLIRSPEC website;
- Have a link to the Corporation’s own website from the CLIRSPEC website;
- Receive information regarding CLIRSPEC events: conferences, workshops, summer school;
- Be eligible for participation in working groups;
- Be eligible to input into CLIRSPEC sponsored activities such as round robin experiments;
- Be eligible to input into discussion on standardisation, protocols and reporting standards.
One person should be nominated by the Corporation to vote on its behalf.
The Corporation is eligible to stand for election to Council, but is not allowed to become a Director.
The person nominated by the Corporation to vote on its behalf may, acting under a separate Individual Membership, be eligible for election to Council AND, thereafter, Directorship.
The Corporation can choose the landing page for the link from the CLIRSPEC website.
Corporate membership lasts for 12 months