**REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED**
The Clinical Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy (CLIRSPEC) Network would like to invite all students, industrialists and postdoctoral researchers in the multidisciplinary area of clinical infrared and Raman spectroscopy to apply to attend the CLIRSPEC 2015 Summer School.
The Summer School will provide an excellent grounding in spectroscopic fundamentals through to current cutting edge clinical applications and discuss the future of vibrational spectroscopy in the clinical environment. This will all be held in a friendly atmosphere on the shores of Lake Windermere, UK. Come and learn from world leading experts including:
- Prof. Sergei Kazarian, Imperial College London, UK
- Prof. Peter Gardner, University of Manchester, UK
- Prof. Hugh J. Byrne, Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland
- Prof. Roy Goodacre, University of Manchester, UK
- Dr Bayden Wood, Monash University, Australia
- Dr Julian Moger, University of Exeter, UK
- Dr Alex Henderson, University of Manchester, UK
- Dr Karen Faulds, University of Strathclyde, UK
- Dr Matthew J. Baker, University of Strathclyde, UK
- Dr Josep Sulé-Suso, Keele University, UK
- Mr John M. Chalmers, VS Consulting, UK
The Summer School will start on Tuesday 7th July 2015 and finish on Friday 10th July. The cost includes all accommodation, food, and teaching resources and will be held at the Low Wood Bay Resort Hotel, Lake Windermere.
To enhance the Summer School experience, all students are required to present a poster outlining their research area. Those no longer studying are also encouraged to participate in the poster session by presenting something on their research area too.
Registration for the Summer School is now closed.